Commercial urban development for historical investment plot – Granary Island
Rebuilding and revitalising “Granary Island” in ca. 500 k citizens’ city centre.
The client, who was a commercial RE developer, in cooperation with the city authorities took responsibility for preparation of a pre-investment set of documentation for an investment plot of 2,5 ha island in a prestigious city centre. The project was difficult from the business as well as the technical and legal perspective.
In-depth consultative approach for creating a business plan for urban development of an island.
Within a few months of a project execution, the team worked out the following scope of work:
- Strategic analysis of the market and macroeconomic factors that impacted development of the real property market: location, economy, tourism, infrastructure.
- Analysis of market conditions regarding the real property in question, both at the country and at the local level: office space, trade space, hotel market, private property market – flats, apartments.
- Description of the investment in question and assumptions related to this investment – business, operational, technical and functional planning.
- Building of the marketing communication plan for the investment including preparation of pricing strategy.
- Financial model with analysis of the investment’s ratios including cost and revenue potential assessment.
The prepared documentation was supposed to serve as the basis for “Granary Island” development.
As a result of the completed work and the prepared documentation, the structure for the investment financing was created. In the end, the investment was carried out, an island was covered with new developments, despite the project ownership change during its execution.